Check out Smidge Morning Magnesium, formerly Wake Up Maggie from Organic3. They have a new name and a new look, but what's on the inside is what's important, and that hasn't changed.
120 Capsules ~ Serving Size: 4 capsules ~ Servings per bottle: 30
Are you among the more than 70% of Americans with a magnesium deficiency?
It's estimated more than 70% of Americans get less than the daily recommended amount of magnesium from the food they eat. We don’t prioritize magnesium as much as we should – since every cell in the body needs it to function properly! Get your daily magnesium while enjoying a natural boost of energy with Smidge Morning Magnesium. It offers increased energy while also helping with digestion, heart health, nerves, and more. And since a large amount of one type of magnesium may disrupt digestion, Morning Magnesium offers a blend of 3 different premium types of magnesium.*
What are the potential health benefits of Smidge Morning Magnesium?
- Magnesium malate: A compound of magnesium and malic acid, magnesium malate works to turn food into adenosine triphosphate, the body’s energy source. It also may help your muscles feel both energized and relaxed.*
- Magnesium orotate: Works to support DNA synthesis and tissues. Magnesium orotate also supports heart health by improving blood vessel elasticity. Studies have also found that it can improve athletic performance.*
- Magnesium taurinate: A compound of magnesium and the amino acid taurine, magnesium taurinate may help with cognitive function and heart health along with fueling muscles and calming nerves.*
- Boron: This trace mineral helps boost the absorption of magnesium and calcium, which are both critical in healthy bone density.*
What makes Smidge Morning Magnesium an excellent magnesium supplement?
- Contains no fillers, synthetic additives or preservatives
- Free of GMOs and common allergens
- Offers 3 types of premium magnesium
- Added boron for absorption
- Boosts energy naturally*
- Free of magnesium citrate, which sometimes irritates sensitive systems*
Dosage and use
Smidge Morning Magnesium is a pure and potent supplement, so it’s recommended that adults begin with just a smidge! It should be taken with food at breakfast or lunch. Adults may take four capsules once a day, but they should begin with one capsule and adjust or increase it over time. This allows them to assess how they feel after each dose – to determine the amount that works best for them. Morning Magnesium is not for children under age 5, but for children 5 and older, it is recommended that they begin with one capsule and slowly increase to two.