Looking for Organic3 Good Night Maggie? You've Found it! Organic3 changed their name to Smidge. Good Night Maggie is now Smidge Evening Magnesium. The good news is only the outside changed – the formula has not.
Trouble sleeping? Feeling restless? Try Smidge Evening Magnesium to help you relax and get the sleep you need.*
60 capsules ~ Serving Size: 1 capsules ~ Servings per Bottle: 60
Try a natural sleep aid tonight!
Enjoy a restful night’s sleep naturally—while contributing to your essential daily dose of magnesium—with Smidge Evening Magnesium. Unlike commercial sleep aids, Evening Magnesium won’t leave you groggy or foggy. You’ll wake up feeling refreshed thanks to a supplement free of allergens or additives that can disrupt both sleep and digestion.
Why Smidge Evening Magnesium?
- Aids in rest in relaxation*
- Magnesium glycinate complex is both gentle and effective*
- Can soothe leg cramps and mild stress*
- Free of fillers, additives, preservatives, and GMOs
- Free of common allergens
- Made in small batches
- Does not contain magnesium citrate, which may irritate sensitive systems
What are the health benefits of a good magnesium supplement?
Though magnesium is an excellent natural sleep aid, its benefits go far beyond that. Some of the documented potential health benefits of magnesium include:
- Can lessen stress, mild anxiety, and mild headaches*
- Supports digestion and helps the body break down food for energy*
- Supports heart health and blood pressure regulation*
- Helps to relax muscles and may reduce mild leg cramps*
- Can soothe mild inflammation by helping blood sugar regulation*
- Helps the body regulate calcium, potassium, and sodium
- Supports absorption and activation of vitamin D
What is in Smidge Evening Magnesium?
- Magnesium glycinate complex: A combination of magnesium and the amino acid glycine, this complex makes magnesium to be very bioavailable and allows you to better reap its benefits.
- Magnesium oxide: This solid white mineral is often used to soothe heartburn and symptoms of indigestion. Magnesium oxide can also help the body utilize magnesium that has already been absorbed.
Dosage and use for Smidge Evening Magnesium
Dosage and use
Smidge Evening Magnesium is a pure and potent supplement, so it’s recommended that adults begin with just a smidge! This allows you to assess how you feel after each dose to determine the amount that works best for you. Begin with one capsule every other day, or once a week, and be sure to monitor its effects. Morning Magnesium from Smidge is also a great companion to this supplement.
*Statements not approved by the FDA.