Organic 3 GutZyme™ is now Smidge Digestive Enzymes!
120 capsules ~ Serving Size: 2 Capsules ~ Servings per Bottle: 60
Greatly improve your digestion and gut health!
The powerful enzyme blend found in Smidge Digestive Enzymes works to help you absorb fat, protein, minerals, and nutrients while allowing you to comfortably digest starchy foods. These microbial-based enzymes are especially helpful in aiding the digestion of legumes and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower. And for those who aren’t able to swallow capsules, Smidge Digestive Enzymes capsules can be opened and their contents can be poured on food or right into your mouth. In order to ensure a safe, quality product for consumers, Smidge doesn't include any additives or common allergens in this supplement and always makes them in small batches. The small size of these batches allows Smidge to easily control and monitor them so that you know you are receiving the same standard of remarkable quality every time.
GAPS diet users in particular have a lot to gain from Smidge Digestive Enzymes. The GAPS diet limits users' carbohydrate intake as a whole with specific care watching the amount of grain and sugar they consume. Anyone on the GAPS diet or consuming above-average amounts of fat and protein likely is not producing enough stomach acid to properly digest their food. This strong blend of enzymes is just what you need to properly restore your stomach acid levels.
This supplement does not contain HCl. If you are deficient in HCl, check out Smidge HCl + Enzymes, as it includes the same enzyme blend as Digestive Enzymes, with only the addition of HCl.
- 3 different types of Lipase: Help absorb healthy fats and oils.
- Phytase: Helps to increase mineral bioavailability
- Protease: Supports the proper digestion of protein
- Amylase: Helps the digestive system break down starches
- Lactase: Aids in milk sugar digestion
- Alpha-Galactosidase: Both oligosaccharides and polysaccharides are found in foods that are often difficult to digest, like legumes and cruciferous vegetables. Alpha-Galactosidase helps break them down.
- Beta-Glucanase: Carbohydrate enzymes that aid in breaking down glycosidic bonds found in beta-glucan.
- Glucoamylase: Breaks down naturally-occuring starch found in vegetables.
- Invertase: Splits sucrose into fructose and glucose to help the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Maltase: Breaks disaccharide maltose down into two glucose molecules, which then helps the body oxidize it for energy.
Ingredients in Smidge Digestive Enzymes
Contains a comprehensive Enzyme Blend (600 mg) plus the following:
- Amylase 15,000 DU
- Glucoamylase 30 AGU
- Invertase 135 SU
- Lactase 1,500 ALU
- Maltase 200 DP
- Alpha-Galactosidase 300 GaIU
- Beta-Glucanase 20 BGU
- Phytase 10 FTU
- Protease Peptidase Complex 40,000 HUT –has exopeptidase and DPP-IV activity
- Lipase 1,000 FIP
Dosage and Suggested Use:
Take two capsules or as directed by your physician.