Organic3 GutZyme ~ Digestive Enzyme Supplement For a Healthy Gut
120 Capsules ~ Serving Size: 2 capsules ~ Servings Per Bottle: 60
For GutZyme HCl click here.
What is GutZyme and Who Should Take It?
GutZyme from Organic3 is a supplement that aids digestion. It contains a powerful combination of plant/microbial-based enzymes and is a full-spectrum blend that helps maintain maximum support for intestinal functioning. It also helps those people with sufficient HCl levels to maximize absorption of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients. GutZyme has all of the same enzymes as GutZyme HCl, as well as added enzymes to help in the digestion of carbohydrates and beans. But unlike GutZyme HCl, GutZyme does not contain Pepsin or HCl(hydrochloric acid).
Which Organic Enzymes are in GutZyme?
- 3 types of Lipase-- to maximize absorption of healthy oils and fats
- Phytase---to increase mineral absorption and bioavailability
- Protease---to aid in proper protein digestion
- Amylase---to break down starchy food
- Lactase---to help digest milk sugar
GutZyme's Additional Enzymes:
- Alpha-Galactosidase---to help break down polysaccharides and oligoccarides found in food that is usually harder to digest such as beans, lentils, peanuts, and cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, and brussel sprouts.
- Beta-Glucanase---carbohydrate enzymes that break down glycosidic bond within beta-glucan
- Glucoamylase---to help break down the naturally occurring starch in most vegetables
- Invertase---carbohydrate digestive enzyme that separates sucrose (ordinary table sugar) into fructose and glucose
- Maltase---to break down disaccharide maltose into 2 glucose molecules so that the body can more easily oxidize it into energy
What are GutZyme's Benefits?
GutZymes's potent combination of digestive enzymes has several health benefits, the most important being aiding in the digestion of proteins and the absorption of proteins and minerals so that the body can get more out of the foods we eat. Another important thing about GutZyme is that the capsules can be opened and the contents emptied in or on food or directly in the mouth. So if you have difficulty swallowing capsules, this is the digestive supplement you want to take.
Which GutZyme Should You Take?
GutZyme digestive supplement is recommended for those people who have adequate HCl or for those who consume a large amount of cruciferous vegetables or legumes which are hard to digest. GutZyme HCl is recommended for those people who are in need of extra HCl in their diet and for those who are following a Paleo or GAPS diet or any diet restricting carbohydrates.
Dosage for Organic3 GutZyme:
Take 2 capsules with every meal or as directed by your doctor.
This product write up has not been checked by the FDA and this product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any illness or disease.